Monday, October 25, 2010

2008 -2009 Competion 1

Written round:

mathletics_comp_1_w_1_to_5_2008_to_2009
mathletics_comp_1_6_to_8_start_2008_to_2009
mathletics_comp_1_8_finish_to_10_2008_to_2009
mathletics_comp_1_11_to_15_2008_to_2009
mathletics_comp_1_11_to_15_2008_to_2009
mathletics_comp_1_2008_to_2009 17 18 and 20
mathletics_comp_1_2008_to_2009_written_21

Individual round:

mathletics_comp_1_ind_part_1
mathletics_ind_1_2_2008_to_2009
mathletics_2008_to_2009_ind_3_and_4
mathletics_2008_to_2009_ind_5_and_6

3 comments:

  1. I am still confused on question 18 on the writen round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and question 1 on the induvidual round. (how do you know how many leap years are in the answer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait wait wait... I have another question on #6 (the one about the kids birthday on a friday). You said that every year the days go back (like in 2006 it is a friday and in 2007 it is a thursday). BUT acording to my calender it goes the other way (like in 2006 it is a friday and in 2007 it is a saturday). Easy to say... I am slightly confused! I know this problem will probibly not be on tomorrows competion, but I still would like to know!
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete