I have recorded videos for the written round as requested. For some reason, I am not able to place the link into the blog. Here is how to get them. If you go to the link for 2007 to 2008 comp 3 and click on any link, then hover your curser over the different icons of the different videos to see the title of each one. these are the written round questions that are available.
2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, and 21. There are also two extras.
I know that you are probably getting tired of the push to the competition (I too am feeling some burn out as well). Remember, if you/we are successful this weekend, in years to come you will never remember the fatigue of training only the success you have. Mathletics is the same as any other sport in this respect.
Have a good evening and I will see you tomorrow. You are all doing very well, far better then I would have done I had the chance to compete in MathCounts when I was in middle school. You should all feel proud of yourselves. I am.
Mr. Framke
No comments:
Post a Comment